- Growing research on benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids has led to the development of fish oil supplements.
- It is difficult to get the recommended dose of EPA+DHA (forms of omega-3 fatty acids) from natural sources.
- Hence, a supplement forms the bridge between the requirement and deficiencies.
- ICMR recommends a minimum of 250 to 2g of EPA+DHA daily.
- Each serving of GNC fish body oil will provide 1000mg of Omega-3 Fatty acids, with 300mg coming from EPA and DHA.
|Dimensions||10 × 12 cm|
Ask for More Info